The Warrick County Museum was organized in 1976 for the purpose of collecting and preserving the heritage of the county. It opened December 4, 1977. The museum is located in the old Ella Williams School The building was constructed in 1901 and was dedicated to Miss Ella Williams in 1921. It served as an elementary school until its closing in 1976.
The museum currently offers schools and organizations interactive programs on pioneer living and the history of Warrick County and its citizens. The museum offers community groups the use of their meeting facilities and space to display projects for public viewing. For the future, the museum plans to expand its services more into the community and to become more user friendly to the citizens residing in Warrick County.